"A lady does like to look her best. Thank you, Mickey!" -Daisy after being fixed
In Epic Mickey
Daisy's robotic counterpart appears in Ventureland (Wasteland's version of Disneyland's Adventureland area). Like Goofy and Donald, Daisy's parts have been scattered in places within Tortooga, in the Jungle, and on Skull Island, and her quest requires that Mickey must retrieve them.
- The Jungle, at the bottom of the well after finding all of the red jewels.
- In Tortooga, after coming back from the jungle, next to the hut with the Screen to Ventureland.
- Skull island, near to where you find Pete Pan at the top of Hook's Machine.
- Smee will give you the last part if you fixed Hook's Machine.
When she's back in one piece, Daisy gives Mickey a quest to find her scrapbook. This can be found in Mean Street. Afterwards, she says that she has a connection to Donald--if you use a TV Sketch next to her, she'll tell you what rooms his parts are in.
In her happy ending, she is seen admiring a tiki mask bearing Donald's likeness. In her sad ending, she is seen still trapped without a body, being taunted by One-Eyed Ian.
Epic Mickey: Tales of Wasteland
Animatronic Daisy is a character in the Epic Mickey: Tales of Wasteland (digi)comics. These comics are a prequel to Epic Mickey and take place before the Thinner Disaster. She only makes a brief appearence in the (digi)comic "Oswald the Lucky Duck", together with Animatronic Donald Duck. In the digicomics, she has the appearence of the real Daisy, not the robot. This may have been a mistake, though.
- If you miss one of Daisy's parts, don't worry. They will be on sale at Tiki Sam's Tiki Hut for 1,000 E-Tickets each.
- Repairing her also earns you a Power Spark and the "Animatronic Daisy Pin".
- If you find Donald's voodoo doll, you can give it to Daisy.