"A lady does like to look her best. Thank you, Mickey!" -Daisy after being fixed
In Epic Mickey
Daisy's robotic counterpart appears in Ventureland (Wasteland's version of Disneyland's Adventureland area). Like Goofy and Donald, Daisy's parts have been scattered in places within Tortooga, in the jungle, and on Skull Island, and her quest requires that Mickey must retrieve them.
- The Jungle, at the bottom of the well after finding all of the red jewels.
- In Tortooga, after coming back from the jungle, next to the hut with the Screen to Ventureland.
- Skull Island, near to where you find Pete Pan at the top of Hook's ship.
- Smee will give you the last part if you fixed Hook's Machine.
When she's back in one piece, Daisy gives Mickey a quest to find her scrapbook. This can be found in Mean Street. Afterwards, she says that she has a connection to Donald--if you use a TV Sketch next to her, she'll tell you what rooms his parts are in.
In her happy ending, she is seen admiring a tiki mask bearing Donald's likeness. In her sad ending, she is seen still trapped without a body, being taunted by One-Eyed Ian, and being angry for not having her parts.
In Epic Mickey 2: The Power Of Two
Animatronic Daisy returns in Epic Mickey 2: The Power Of Two and appears in the Ventureland hub world. She has a voice for the first time (in the Epic Mickey series) and unsurprisingly shares her voice actor with the original Daisy. Since the events of the first game, she went into business for herself, running a broadcast TV Network known as the Duck News Network (or DNN for short) with her trusty camera Spatter, who is dressed as a pirate. She tries to get to latest scoop on Prescott and the Mad Doctor and other news in Wasteland. She even interviews Oswald about the growing amount of pro Mad Doctor toons which ends up upsetting Oswald quite a bit.
Epic Mickey: Tales of Wasteland
Animatronic Daisy is a character in the Epic Mickey: Tales of Wasteland (digi)comics. These comics are a prequel to Epic Mickey and take place before the Thinner Disaster. She only makes a brief appearence in the (digi)comic "Oswald the Lucky Duck", together with Animatronic Donald Duck. In the digicomics, she has the appearence of the real Daisy, not the robot. This may have been a mistake, though.
- If you miss one of Daisy's parts, don't worry. They will be on sale at Tiki Sam's Tiki Hut for 1,000 E-Tickets each.
- Repairing her also earns you a Power Spark and the "Animatronic Daisy Pin".
- If you find Donald's voodoo doll, you can give it to Daisy.
- The Abbreviation of her TV Network: the Duck News Network, is a spoof to the famous TV network: CNN.
|Goofy • Donald • Daisy • Petetronic • Captain Hook • Mad Doctor • Mechanical Arm • Tick-Tock • Blotworx Dragon|