There is a bad ending (also called the heart breaking or dark ending) in Epic Mickey if the players chose the Neutral or Bad path.
- Small Pete is sulking in the Colosseum. (for trading the Ship Log to Shaky or by not getting it at all)
- The Clock Tower has his face in the Thinner Pool and is stuck in his twisted state (still moving and his ear is floating away). (for defeating the Clock Tower by thinning the arms and hands)
- Captain Hook is devoured by Tick-Tock the Crocodile. His hook sinks. (for bashing Hook into the pillars and walls or fighting in at the plank)
- The digital image of Petetronic appears on a screen in Tomorrow City and scares away the nearby Gremlins who were fixing rides (presumably). (for defeating Petetronic)
- Big Bad Pete scares the citizens away. (for not helping Small Pete, destroying Petetronic, and/or not saving Pete Pan's sprite)
- Horace sulking and closing down his agency. (for not solving any of his cases)
- Animatronic Goofy is left on his own while the town around him is a mess. (for not finding the parts of him)
- Animatronic Donald is getting annoyed and his case being chewed on by a Spatter. (for not finding the parts of him)
- Yen Sid says Wasteland doesn't need him anymore but ironically, the citizens do need him.
- It is presumed that the Spatter gnawing on Donald's case is the same one that had the voodoo doll, since both Spatters have green eyes (although the voodoo one has red eyes in the 2D cutscene), have fun harassing Donald, and Mickey doesn't encounter the voodoo one if he doesn't repair Donald.
- As Yen Sid says things it goes along with the events.("Struggles we faced or avoided" during Small Pete, refering to the ship log)("How well we manage time" during Clocktower, refering to saving or killing it)("Enemies defeated or redeemed" during Captain Hook, and Pete Pan, refering to saving or destroying Hook)("The ways in which we treat others" during Big Bad Pete and Peteronic , refering to his side missions and Redeeming Peteronic)("and perhaps most important friendships nurtured or neglected" during Horace, Animatronic Goofy, Animatronic Daisy, and Animatronic Donald, refering to putting the anmatronics back together and solving cases for Horace or ignoring them)
- Yen Sid said Wasteland was restored by good choices, but actually in this ending the choices were unwise.