There is a bad ending in Epic Mickey if the players chose the Neutral or Bad path.
- Small Pete is sulking in the coliseum. (for trading the Ship Log to Shaky or by not getting it at all)
- The Clock Tower has his face in the Thinner Pool and is stuck in his twisted state. (for defeating the Clock Tower by thinning the arms and hands)
- Captain Hook is devoured by Tick-Tock the Crocodile . (for bashing Hook into the pillars and walls or fighting in at the plank)
- The digital image of Petetronic appears on a screen and scares away the nearby Gremlins. (for defeating Petetronic)
- Big Bad Pete scares the citizens away. (for not helping Small Pete, destroying Petetronic and not saving Pete Pan's sprite)
- Horace closing down his agency.. (for not solving any of his cases)
- Animatronic Daisy is being shook and harassed by a pirate. (for not finding the parts of her)
- Animatronic Goofy is left on his own while the town around him is a mess. (for not finding the parts of him)
- Animatronic Donald is getting annoyed by a Spatter. (for not finding the parts of him)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.