This page lists known scrapped content from Epic Mickey.
Main article: Wonderland
Wonderland was dropped at the very last moment from the game. Concept art for an area known as the Tulgey Woods exists, and Wonderland itself can be seen in the opening and ending cutscenes.
Main article: Beanstalk Factory
The Beanstalk Factory was another level that was dropped late in production. Much like Wonderland, the level itself can be seen in the opening cinematic. Interestingly, there appears to be a town at the base of the Beanstalk.
A Fantasyland based level was going to be in Epic Mickey before being scrapped. It is possible it would have been linked to Wonderland.
Main article: Disney Gulch
Disney Gulch was going to appear in the first game before being moved to the sequel Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two.
Main article: Jug Pump
The Jug Pump, aside from being a major story element, would have been featured as an aquatic level filled with pieces from Disney's nautical features, such as the Nautilus from 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea, alongside the mermen from The Little Mermaid. It would have been ruled by a rejected design of Ursula.
A level based on the Country Bear Jamboree attraction inhabited by its characters which was scrapped from Epic Mickey.
- Camp Pirate Whale
- Country Bear-Worxs
- Storm Blot
Small Pete was originally going to be a mini-boss in the World of Gremlins level where you had to either free the Gremlins to take him out which is the Paint path or fire the conveniently placed cannons onto him which is the thinner path.
A boss battle on Mickeyjunk Mountain would have taken place between Mickey and Oswald, the latter piloting a large robotic suit based on the Yeti from the original attraction. It was cut midway through development due to "reasons of scope".
A fusion of the Shadow Blot and Oswald, known as the Storm Blot, would have been a major antagonist. It is unknown how it would have been fought, as it was a concept removed early in development due to the developers not wanting to tarnish Oswald's image as a likable character.
Blot's Dragon form
It seems that the Blot would have taken a gigantic dragon-esque form. Perhaps this form was intended to be a true boss fight with Mickey instead of being indirectly destroyed by the fireworks.
- Gremlin Barry
- Minnie Mouse (Moved to Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion )
- Gremlin Jamface
- Liver Lips McGrowl
Early Wasteland Designs
- An early idea was for Wasteland to be depicted as a cave-like world. 
- One idea was for Wasteland to be a “world of trash” that was located in a garbage dumpster. This version of Wasteland had building made from normal objects like plates, forks, bottles, pencils, etc.
- According to The Art of Epic Mickey, an idea for Wasteland was for it to be a world similar to Mount Purgatory from Dante’s Inferno, with Mickey meeting characters as he descends.
According to lead designer Chad Jones, an early story idea involved ink that would corrupt Oswald along with Wasteland and Mickey would have to restore them by removing the ink’s corruption. 
- When the overall layout of Wasteland was being designed, the Lonesome Manor would have been located towards the North end of Mean Street, presumably to imitate its location in the Magic Kingdom in Liberty Square. This point in production was when Bog Easy had not been implemented, suggesting it was created later on in development.
- During a presentation for Epic Mickey 2, early footage of the game was shown off that showed ideas that never made the final game, including Mickey leaving footsteps behind as he runs, and things like lampposts coming to life as the player approaches them.
- At one point, it was considered for the inside of the Blot to contain incubators containing Blotlings before they would be released to Wasteland.
- According to Chase Jones, the game was going to be open-world, but technological constraints kept this from happening. 
- A piece of concept art of a Beetleworx with the caption “Wall Maintenance BWX” suggests that the Beetleworx were originally maintenance robots that would likely only attack when provoked.