Mickeyjunk Mountain is the wasteland version of the Matterhorn ride from Disneyland. It is the location where Oswald the Lucky Rabbit puts every piece of Mickey Mouse-related toy, game, or souvenir that comes into Wasteland.. As the name suggests, it sounds like "Mickey's junk", as Oswald refers to it when you first meet him. High atop, on the uppermost peaks, there resides Oswald, stewing in a constant reminder of his "brother's" endless success.
- Gremlin Kip lies far to the back of the first part of Mickeyjunk Mountain, over a precaucious platforming on a sea of thinner. Using a Clock Sketch helps due to the toys sinking once you get on the first one. After freeing him you won't have to do the main quest of TV sketch placement because he fixes the crane!
- Bunny Children arren't annoying if one or two are on you, even if they do slow you down. If they have enough to surround you though they will pick you up and toss you into the thinner. A swing attack and TV sketch is all you need to get past them or push them to the thinner pool.
- There are some old NES and SNES Mickey Mouse cartridges on the mountain.
- The bobsleds are not present at any part of the mountain.
- In Mickeyjunk Mountain, there is a red treasure chest on a cliff that has a thinner waterfall blocking it. When you find the TV by the Super NES games, there is a book that has an @ sign. If you thin it away, it shows three different sets of numbers: 512, 349, and 033. If you dial 349 it stops the waterfall briefly for you to get the chest which contains a silver pin. You will notice another phone when you're inside the Mickeyjunk Mountain. Dial 512, the crane will stop moving and form a path for you to cross a higher platform. You will find a golden pin there.
- Outside Oswald's sanctuary, you can find a hand holding an anvil. if you thin it, the anvil will set off a power panel setting of some platforms.Jump on the platforms to get to a thinner river. hop over the river, and paint in an anvil. doing so allows you to enter Gilda's hut where her climbing axe is located.
- You can use Gilda's axe to climb up to some statues, encluding one of Mickey wearing his wizard's robes and hat, holding a thinner bottle.However, doing so means failing her quest.
- You can thin out he statue, but it will drop the bottle.If you jump onto the the bottle, then the statue's hat, you can jump to a chest with a gold pin inside.
- To the left of the entrance of the sanctuary, there is a yellow poster with Mickey's face on. You can walk right through it, leading to a secret basketball court.