Paint is a blue substance found in Epic Mickey that can used with Mickey's Paintbrush. It can restore objects dissolved by Thinner. Paint can make Blotlings and other characters feel friendly towards Mickey and unmelt thinned toon characters. Paint is therefore what gives toons their life force. It can slow the Beetleworx but can't destroy their armor or change their hearts. Using paint, Mickey can be able to attract Tints. The more paint Mickey uses, the less ink will rise off of Mickey, making him look more "solid." Mickey can use paint to restore the color and use of objects in Wasteland, befriend enemies, and for quests and challenges.
Paint is the main substance that all cartoon creations are made of.
Mickey accidentally created the seemingly indestructible Blot out of Paint and Thinner when he mixed them together.
Effects on Wasteland and Mickey
- Mickey will look more "solid", meaning that he will have less of the Blot's ink rise off him.
- The people of Wasteland will act much happier and nicer towards Mickey.
- The music of the game will sound slightly more upbeat.
- Oswald will act nicer towards Mickey (although he will still make faces at him when he turn away from him).
- Gus will congratulate Mickey on doing a good job.
- Your Paint capacity can regenerate to almost half its total (shy 1/2 a paint bucket).