Paint is a blue fluid found in Epic Mickey, Epic Mickey 2 and Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion that can used with Mickey's Paintbrush. Paint can be sprayed by the player in the game, similar to Thinner. It can restore objects dissolved by Thinner. Paint can make Blotlings and other characters become friendly towards Mickey and restore thinned and melted toon characters. Paint is therefore what gives toons their life force. It can slow the Beetleworx but can't destroy their armor or change their hearts. Using paint, Mickey can be able to attract Tints. In Epic Mickey, more usage of paint by Mickey reduces the ink that rises off of Mickey, making him look more "solid." Mickey can use paint to restore the color and use of objects in Wasteland, befriend enemies, and for quests and challenges.
Paint is the main substance that all cartoon creations are made of.
Mickey accidentally created the seemingly indestructible Blot out of Paint and Thinner when he mixed them together.
In some early concept of the game. In Yen Sid's lab is a small cauldron labelled "Magic Paint" but it is a golden color.
Effects in Epic Mickey
- Mickey will look more "solid", meaning that he will have less of the Blot's ink rise off him.
- The people of Wasteland will act much happier and nicer towards Mickey.
- The music of the game will sound slightly more upbeat.
- Oswald will act nicer towards Mickey (although he will still make faces at him when he turn away from him).
- Gus will congratulate Mickey on doing a good job.
- Your Paint capacity can regenerate to almost half its total (shy 1/2 a paint bucket).