This land contains elements from Tomorrowland such as the Moonliner Rocket, Peoplemover, Carousel of Progress, Space Mountain, and Astro Orbitor. Tomorrow City was a place of hope for the future in Wasteland until the Blot arrived and put a stop to it. Because elements from animated films seemed inappropriate in this land, many elements come from Disney live action films such as Tron and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Tomorrow City is also the only mission world that doesn't have a hub world before coming through it.
Animatronic Goofy's parts were hidden in this area.
In Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, a secret part of Tomorrow City called Autotopia is revealed. Apparently, Autotopia survived the Thinner Disaster unbeknownst to the population of Wasteland who thought it had been entirely thinned out, resulting in no one going there for decades - until the Mad Doctor discovered it and built his Guardian Siphons there.
- Tomorrow City Lagoon
- Great Big Tomorrow
- Tomorrow Square
- Space Voyage
- Space Voyage Roof (Petetronic battle)
- Autotopia (Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two)
- Before being separated by the Mad Doctor, Animatronic Goofy mentions he was working in Tomorrow City, on an unknown issue. When Mickey and Gremlin Gus arrive there Gus mentions that Animatronic Goofy was working on trying to raise the Notilus.
- Near the Notilus, a monorail can be seen
- In a certain portion of Autotopia, if the player looks into the distance, they will see a part of Tomorrow City, specifically Tomorrow Square.
- Once Mickey heads to Tomorrow City a second time after completing the Battle in Bog Easy, he will no longer be able to return to Mean Street or any of the hub levels.
- In Epic Mickey, Tomorrow City is one of the few major worlds that Mickey cannot return to after completing it since it doesn't have a hub.
- In the game files, Tomorrow Square is referred to as "TL_MiniHub". Though it doesn't share many traits with the other hubs in Wasteland, it's possible that it may have been more of a hub before the Thinner Disaster.